Why do we need a Health and Safety Audit?
Each business are legally responsible for protecting your employees and ensuring Health and Safety risks are minimized and controlled.
Health & Safety Audits determine whether there are adequate and effective control measures in place within the business to ensure that:
How ShopSafe® can help you with your Health and Safety Audits
- the business has a clear understanding of, and follows the Health & Safety policy, and also promotes a positive safety and health culture
- the business has introduced planning processes, which identify objectives and set Health & Safety performance standards
- the business has identified and provided resources required for implementing, maintaining and improving Health & Safety
- the performance standards in place are actively monitored and lessons learned are used to improve Health & Safety standards within the business
- the performance standards are understood and followed by all staff within the business
Our Health and Safety Advisers carry out independent, comprehensive and consistent Health and Safety audits covering a number of areas (offices, factories, sites, workshops, restaurants) and our Monitoring Reports address key health, safety and welfare issues, including:
- Health & Safety documentation
- Work equipment
- Emergency procedures
- Working environment
- First Aid
- Environmental issues